Monday, January 30, 2012

yooooooooooo in portland

Joe:Hey guys and gals whats up? we just left seattle and have a show tonight @ the ella street social club.
Lola our dog has had some trouble adapting to the road travel this time. But, we just got her some of her favorite chow. Lola chowed down and seems much happier. We also took her on the riverwalk and she got to the Dog park in Seattle. She's getting used to pooping on pavement TMI but still.

Ashley: Portland...first impressions: Seems like a really neat place. Lots of vagrants though. I think I've seem more homeless kids with guitars in two blocks than I have seen in my whole life. We tried Voodoo Doughnuts! I have never had a vegan doughnut. I think it was maple flavored. Voodoo has a huge display of doughnuts with all kinds of crazy toppings and shapes. Tonight we are having Lebanese food with my aunt and her son. That will also be a first for me. Better do good at tonights show, otherwise I might have to fight for a spot next to the MAX! Just kidding, but we were hoping for a better turnout at the last few shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment